PROLOGUE

Please bear the errors. I rarely edit the articles. Thanks!

S'il vous plaît garder les erreurs. J'ai rarement modifier mes articles. Merci!

Bitte beachten Sie die Fehler. Ich habe selten meine Artikel zu bearbeiten. Vielen Dank!

Por favor, tenga los errores. No tengo mucho tiempo limpiar a los artículos. Gracias!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday

It is your Birthday today and how I wished that you would be around physically so that I can see and touch you. But it does not matter. I can feel your presence, love, protection and care.

Through all these years I thank you for all the motherly love you showered me. Thank you for your intercessions.

Thank you. I felt your spiritual presence and your Son’s when one day I went to a cathedral and demanded an answer why my Mom and my Aunt died a brutal death. In my deep agony of grief, when my head started to “swell” and my body turned numb, I saw myself kneeling before your Son as he put his arms around me embracing me tightly patting my back telling me with a smile “Everything will be all right.” You were around smiling saying “They are with us.”

I almost lost my faith because of their death. Again, you were there strengthening and shepherding me.

I do not feel lonely and isolated for you are always here. Trusting in your Son through your unfailing intercession, “I fear no evil even in the shadow of death . . . the Lord is my Shepherd.”

Despite my unworthiness, in difficult times, I feel your presence and when things are not good, I come to you for ask for your help, affection and love.

Mom, please take care of the Philippines whom you love. Intercede for your suffering Filipino children. Intercede for peace in the world so that we may live truly as brothers and sisters in one planet.

Thank you for saying “fiat mihi secundum verbum tuum”. Had you said “NO”, Christ could have not been born and there would be no salvation. I continue to entrust my everything to you.

Let me reprint here what you said when you accepted the invitation of the angel to be the Mother of God and ours.

My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord,
My Spirit rejoices in God my Savior
For He has looked with favor on His lowly servant.

From this day all generations will call me blessed:
The Almighty has done great things for me,
And holy is His Name.

He has mercy on those who fear Him
In every generation.

He has shown the strength of His arm,
He has scattered the proud in their conceit.

He has cast down the mighty from their thrones,
And has lifted up the lowly.

He has filled the hungry with good things,
And the rich He has sent away empty.

He has come to the help of His servant Israel
For He has remembered His promise of mercy,
The promise He made to our fathers,
To Abraham and his children for ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment