PROLOGUE

Please bear the errors. I rarely edit the articles. Thanks!

S'il vous plaît garder les erreurs. J'ai rarement modifier mes articles. Merci!

Bitte beachten Sie die Fehler. Ich habe selten meine Artikel zu bearbeiten. Vielen Dank!

Por favor, tenga los errores. No tengo mucho tiempo limpiar a los artículos. Gracias!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

QUOD DIXIT DIXIT Not a Religious Blog

One of my readers asks me if I have plans to convert this blog into a religious blog.

My answer is NO.

When I started QUOD DIXIT DIXIT, what I had and still have in mind is just to express my opinions through writing as a hobby. Looking back on my previous articles, I note poor sentence constructions and even grammatical errors.

I don’t care at all. I’m not here to write a dissertation paper and I don’t strictly cater to the intellectuals but for all. As long as my message is understood, I’m fine.

I don’t consider myself a writer or journalist and I am not feigning to be one or the other. I just want to share my opinions and it is up to my readers to agree or disagree with what I express.

I appreciate your time in reading and visiting this blog despite its numerous shortcomings --- not by choice or intent but because of time constraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment