PROLOGUE

Please bear the errors. I rarely edit the articles. Thanks!

S'il vous plaît garder les erreurs. J'ai rarement modifier mes articles. Merci!

Bitte beachten Sie die Fehler. Ich habe selten meine Artikel zu bearbeiten. Vielen Dank!

Por favor, tenga los errores. No tengo mucho tiempo limpiar a los artículos. Gracias!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

St. Philomena



O FAITHFUL VIRGIN, and glorious martyr, St. Philomena, who works so many miracles on behalf of the poor and sorrowing, have pity on me. Thou know the multitude and diversity of my needs. Behold me at your feet, full of misery, but full of hope. I entreat your charity, O Great Saint! Graciously hear me and obtain from God a favorable answer to the request which I now humbly lay before you . . .  (Here specify your petition). I am firmly convinced that through your merits, through the scorn, the sufferings and death of Jesus, your Spouse, I shall obtain what I ask of you, and in the joy of my heart I will bless God, Who is admirable in His Saints. Amen.

(Look upon us with pity and intercede for our daily spiritual and material needs.  You were a human like us and you know what suffering is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment