PROLOGUE

Please bear the errors. I rarely edit the articles. Thanks!

S'il vous plaît garder les erreurs. J'ai rarement modifier mes articles. Merci!

Bitte beachten Sie die Fehler. Ich habe selten meine Artikel zu bearbeiten. Vielen Dank!

Por favor, tenga los errores. No tengo mucho tiempo limpiar a los artículos. Gracias!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Top 10 Classical Music for September

My 10 favorite Classical Music for the month of September

______________________________

Canon in D – Johann Pachelbel
Hallelujah Chorus – George Frideric Handel
Moonlight Sonata – Ludwig von Beethoven
Peer Gynt Suite No. 1 – Edvard Grieg
Bolero – Maurice Ravel
Theme on Paganini – Sergei Rachmaninoff
Symphony No. 5 – Ludwig von Beethoven
Piano Concerto in Bbm - Peter Ilich Tchaikovsky
Piano Sonata No. 2 – Frederic Chopin
Piano Concerto No. 21 – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

I was introduced to Classical Music at a very early age.  Schubert's Ave Maria, facinated me well that  after arriving home from a funeral, I bugged  my Dad to find music "like that" from our  battery-operated  short wave radio.  Today Classical remains my favorite.

The soothing music of  Mozart, Beethoven, Bach and Chopin  to name a few create in me a magical world that in listening to their compositions, my being is transported  somewhere to a peaceful and fulfilling place.  I am mystified with the genius of my favorite composers in writing music that last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment