PROLOGUE

Please bear the errors. I rarely edit the articles. Thanks!

S'il vous plaît garder les erreurs. J'ai rarement modifier mes articles. Merci!

Bitte beachten Sie die Fehler. Ich habe selten meine Artikel zu bearbeiten. Vielen Dank!

Por favor, tenga los errores. No tengo mucho tiempo limpiar a los artículos. Gracias!

Monday, June 6, 2011

I Found God If Not The Reverse

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk

You'll never walk
You'll never walk alone.

What about this song?

I just want to share the personal experience of my friend who shared me his story on Ascension Day. Part of his Ilocano testimony goes:


“I had no chance to go to the parish for two weeks where I usually go for confession. I went to another parish for the sacrament of reconciliation. After the priest gave me the absolution, he said “Thank you for dropping by.”

How did he know that I don’t go to his parish very often?

When I was on my knees doing my penance, the music in the church was playing ‘Walk on with faith in your heart and you’ll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.’
What came to my mind believing to be the voice of God was:  'at the end of the storm is a golden sky when God answers my prayers and that He is always with in these difficult times.'
The more that I am convinced that it was His voice when the end of the Gospel runs. ‘I am with you always until the end of age.'
I was moved to tears. God has surely given me a message --- that is for me to have faith and I will never walk alone in the tempest of life.

At this point when I only see one set of my footprint, the good Lord is carrying me with mercy and compassion.

. . . During the Mass, a brother and a sister were baptized before the congregation. When the girl, I believe three years old was being baptized and carried to the baptismal font, she cried; probably, scared. When it was the turn of her little brother to be poured with water, the girl laughed looking at her brother. The community also laughed not because the girl laughed but reminded that one of the gifts of the Spirit is understanding. Did the girl understand that she and her brother  officially became members of God’s family and of the parish?
The two little ones were warmly welcomed by the congregation with standing ovation and loud claps  --- now their brothers and sisters in faith.
These are little things but in them, you encounter God for He works in mysterious ways. It is not necessary for you to go to Holy Land or to Rome to find God. You can find Him mysteriously anywhere or God can find you, revealing Himself mysteriously anywhere."
 The story speaks for itself.

_______________
Lyrics courtesy of:
http://www.risa.co.uk/sla/song.php?songid=16078
 

No comments:

Post a Comment